Monster Job Search
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Job search
- Ease of use
- Alerts, cover letters and apply history
- Basic functionality
+ By Monster Worldwide
The official app of the premier job search website
"If you seek creative ideas go walking". There's something about being on-the-go and stuff happening. If you are looking for a job, you know that good opportunities don't come easily. You must be ready to get on board on time. The official apps of Monster.com can help you apply to a job as it comes up. Who knows is that what ends up making the difference and getting the job.
Thus, Monsters' app allows you to apply and search jobs by adding filters such as job title, skills / keywords and location. In addition, you can check your "apply history", your resumes (yes! you can build your own resume right from the app), edit your cover letters, set alerts and use the built-in QR scanner.
Just the basic features for an effective job search.
The app's design is also minimalist. Well, stark and sober I'd say. However, it makes it straightforward and really easy to use.
If you are looking for a job, Monster must be in your app drawer.
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
- Update your user profile with ease
- Communicate discretely with recruiters via Message Center
Easy to update and search for jobs. Glad I downloaded.
Mental health professionals with 25 years of clinical and education experience in many areas in mental illness
I like the notification of new jobs and my inbox messages. It keeps me informed of each job.
I barely started using it so...T.B.C.
Be Blessed with a Job
Works the way it should