My-CCTV mobile application, allows all valued user to monitor and control Video Surveillance System (DVR) which is only compatible with My-CCTV.
New features in version 3.12.
1. Live UI features have been integrated.
2. N1080 camera settings features added.
3. Other issues are fixed.
# Key Features
- Live Monitoring (Single/Multi view)
- PTZ Control
- System Log
- Event Log
# Supported Device
- All model (Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S2 Tested)
# Supported Android OS version
- From Android 2.2 (Proyo)
# Supported eDVR products
HD DVRs, H.264 DVRs, MPEG4 DVRs
What's New in Version 3.10
1. The P2P functionality has been improved.
2. Support for third-party IP cameras connected to the DVR.
3. Other problems have been fixed.
#Additional major functions in V3.6
1. Minor Bugs are resolved
#Additional major functions in V3.4
1. Playback Calendar is added
2. Playback' UI has changed
3. N1080PT-IR-Z20B can be seen
4. Audio function is added to Live/Playback (Hi-Silicon device only)
5. Stream Names have changed to "High-resolution/Low-resolution"
6. High-Resolution is default stream in Live
#Additional major functions in V3.2
1. Changed the DVR’s channel selecting method
2. Added DVR playback function
3. Able to see the logs of WinRDS’ registered DVR
4. Support unit with P2P function
5. Support HS, HSC model series
Tags: edvr , mycctv , my cctv , galaxy for cctv , edvr cctv , dvr h 264 , my dvr , h.264 dvr edvr , h.264 cctv