This has been superseded by the new Centrify client app, available here:
If you are currently using the MyCentrify app, please download and install the new Centrify client app and it will guide you through the migration process from MyCentrify to Centrify.
MyCentrify provides Enterprise users with the ability to join your Android device into Active Directory to provide secured access to corporate services such as Email, WiFi and VPN as well as streamline centralized administration of corporate security policies.
MyCentrify works with Centrify for Mobile and Centrify for SaaS, cloud-based services to enable organizations to quickly secure mobile devices with their existing technology investment, skillsets and processes without requiring additional infrastructure or new management tools and processes.
• Active Directory and Group Policy-based device management. Centrify uses your on-premise Active Directory infrastructure and Group Policy-based management tools to enable you to easily enforce and update mobile security settings.
• Cloud-based service. The Centrify Cloud Service seamlessly allows your on-premise Active Directory environment to easily manage mobile devices over a trusted, over-the-air connection, whether or not a device is connected to the corporate network, thereby simplifying deployment without requiring costly new infrastructure.
• Single sign-on for Web applications. With Centrify for SaaS and MyCentrify, you can provide users with the same single or no sign-on experience for enterprise Web applications on their mobile device that they enjoy on their computer.
• Secure distribution of mobile applications. Using Centrify for SaaS you can provide a catalog of native mobile applications, personalized to your users’ role and needs. Installation is as simple as a single click in the MyCentrify app.
• Unified platform for mobile devices, Mac OS X and more. Centrify is the industry's only Active Directory integration solution that secures and manages not only mobile devices but also Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux systems, as well as web and enterprise applications.
• Self-service and automation. Centrify Cloud Service quickly brings large populations of authorized devices under management with user self-service enrollment and automated configuration of each user's authentication credentials, thereby greatly reducing helpdesk volumes associated with mobile devices.
• Inventory devices. Centrify for Mobile simplifies reporting of enrolled devices, installed applications and device update status across the entire organization.
Tags: letmobile , air watch add device to active directory , appsfreedom logo , datanow vs airwatch , mycentrify , airwatch vs centrify , centrify vs airwatch