Name Card Supervisor
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Want to get more information about this app?
1. First, I should tell you that this is a free app which is used on mobile phone, so you can take it to wherever.
2. You can use the CARD SCANNER to take a picture of a name card. The several seconds later, you will get a view of the content of this business card. The information can be modified. Don’t forget to save it.
3. All the pictures of name cards can be viewed in the GALLERY.
3. In addition, this app can help you manage your contacts. The PHONE CONTACT collects all the contacts which are stored in your phone; you can make a call directly, or delete it. The SD Contacts has the similar function as the phone contacts.
4. OK, it is time to introduce the function of send electrical name card. In EXCHANGER SETTING you can do it, but your mobile phone must have Bluetooth. I believe your phone has one, and you know how to use Bluetooth. You need choose your electrical name card and send it.
5. In SETTING, it supports you to set auto focus, auto recognize, auto detect or not. You can also save image if you like.
More and more name cards in your hand, it is not easy to take so many name cards the same time. Name Card Supervisor can help you manage your name cards. It can store all the name cards information and can exchange the name card with others. In a way, this app is a name card scanner. However, it has more function than a scanner.
If you use this app for one time, I believe that you will love it.
There are hundreds of known collectors of business cards, especially antique cards, celebrity cards, or cards made of unusual materials. You know one of the major business card collectors' clubs is the International Business Card Collectors, IBCC. IBCC members exchange cards with other members, just like the price of postage. Collectors often shorten the words "business card" to BC to make e-mail discussion easier.
Bluetooth, in fact, is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, creating individual area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. Created by telecoms vendor Ericsson in the year of 1994, it was initially conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It is able to connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization.
Tags: unusual name card.