Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
Tags: nutshell crm erfahrungsberichte, relay connect crm, free anroid in nuttshell, nutshell crm google, what is nutshell in sap crm, nutshell crm accounts screen, nutshell crm screen shots, nutshell crm, nutshell crm screenshots.
- Fix bug that was preventing automatic assignment when creating leads
- Fix for broken account participant buttons on activities
- Tasks: a lightweight way to manage small todos for each lead
As always, please let us know what you think! Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@nutshell), or Facebook (facebook.com/nutshellcrm).