Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 14-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
Tags: nutshell crm google, nutshell crm screen shots, nutshell crm, relay connect crm, nutshell crm erfahrungsberichte, what is nutshell in sap crm, free anroid in nuttshell, nutshell crm screenshots, nutshell crm accounts screen.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- View attached files: Need to view that important PDF on the go? Now our Android app lets you view files attached to a lead, account, or contact.
- Improve display account or contact names in leads list
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Some minor bug fixes with @mentioning in comments.
Fixes some minor bugs with contact import.