10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Observe[it] is designed to capture observations in the moment. It is not designed for value judgments or the analysis of behavior. Those types of assessments are addressed in other modules. Instead, this module allows an observer to quickly record as much about a salient behavior as possible in the very moment it occurs. A user could record an observation in a matter of 3-4 seconds depending on how you decide to configure this module via the GideonSoft server.
• Collect behavioral observations using your Android device
• Capture behaviors real-time
• Filter list of people to observe using GideonSoft measurement period Group and Team configurations
• Use GideonSoft measurement period 360 profiles to leverage specific organizational relationships
• Create people relationships to the behavioral observations
• View behaviors by specific categories and events
• Make use of topics that can be tagged to behaviors
• Include comments and other details with behavioral observations
• Review and edit completed observations
v13.3.3 is the first release of the 13.3 series, which coincides with the 3.133 release of GideonSoft.