OneSite Facilities Mobile
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By OneSite Facilities
With the OneSite Service Request Mobile Application you will be able to:
• View any service requests
• Update service request status
• View service request details
• Add comments to a service request
• View service request for multiple properties
• Create new service request for Units or Common areas
• Reassign service requests to different technicians
• Capture time worked for a service request
We no longer have to be a tech to log into the app, though if you’re not a technician, the timer will be disabled.
You can now consume inventory if that center is on.
There’s a new switch to limit your search to only SRs, only MRs or both.
1. Added version number.
2. Added ability to save completions notes without selecting service actions.
3. Added sorting by priority, status, complete by date, scheduled date, request date, on hold until date, completed date.
4. Added highlighting based on priority and deadline.
5. Disallow saving time work, adding parts/inventory item when work order is not in progress status. Added short cut for setting work order to in progress.
6. Minor bug fixes in UI. Also fix the issue in entering notes.
7. Updated help files
8. Added RealPage branding and welcome label to each page.
9. Added useful information in the work order list like the property name, work order scheduled and/or complete by dates.
10. Added search hint in the work order list.
11. Enforced technician and work group is assigned in work order when saving time work.
1. Added time worked log in work order detail page to assure that the time from stopwatch is saved in OneSite.
2. Updated FAQ Help file.
3. Added log out information when username/password is changed in OneSite and it is cache in the app
4. Minor bug fixes
Tags: onesite facilities mobile, onesite facilities, realpage onesite facilities mobile app reviews, onesite realpage, realpage wireless maintenance, realpage onesite, onesite software, wwwonesiterealpagetagcom, facilities mobile for realpage, realpage onesite facilities mobile.
• Changed add time worked popup to a full page to support devices with lower resolution.