100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Formability
OnSiteForm is utilised to conduct inspections on remote sites where there is no Internet connection, with inspection details uploaded when an internet connection becomes available.
OnSiteForm maintains asset details and inspection history across multiple sites, giving users visibility to information according to the user authorisation granted.
To try out our app, you can login into our demo account using:
A trial can be set up with your own account details if requested.
- Asset can be added or copied from another asset.
- Assets are custom created or created using standard product and units of measure.
- Multi-level locations can be used
- Pre-defined inspection status and inspection types can be used
- Online certificates and reports are available to authorised users
- Easy-to-use navigation and controls
- Inspections can be carried out remotely from an internet connection and synced when available.
- The site to be inspected can be selected only if the logged in user has authority to use it.
Several key improvements have been made including:
Syncing has been rewritten to be more robust and can now handle thousands of assets and inspections on each sync.
Other minor Bug fixes.