100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Formability
OnSiteForm is utilised to conduct inspections on remote sites where there is no Internet connection, with inspection details uploaded when an internet connection becomes available.
OnSiteForm maintains asset details and inspection history across multiple sites, giving users visibility to information according to the user authorisation granted.
To try out our app, you can login into our demo account using:
A trial can be set up with your own account details if requested.
- Asset can be added or copied from another asset.
- Assets are custom created or created using standard product and units of measure.
- Multi-level locations can be used
- Pre-defined inspection status and inspection types can be used
- Online certificates and reports are available to authorised users
- Easy-to-use navigation and controls
- Inspections can be carried out remotely from an internet connection and synced when available.
- The site to be inspected can be selected only if the logged in user has authority to use it.
Several key improvements have been made including:
Fast inspect facility now available with the ability to inspect multiple items at once.
Infinity Scrolling introduced into the asset listing.
Condition colouring will now appear within the application allowing for quick and easy identification of an assets current condition.
Minor Bug fix for the keyboard pop-up positioning.