5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AgreeYa Mobility
KEY FEATURES: -
1. Main features of Lync available that includes peer to peer call, call conferencing, video calling, integration with skype and Lyncmeet.
2. Document management both offline and online available for SharePoint.
3. Access to subsites, calendars, wiki, tasks and all other features of SharePoint.
4. Unified collaboration and communication features - new patented user experience
a) Onvelop Review: View documents and be on call on Lync at the same time
b) Onvelop Schedule a Review: Setup calendar request with documents attached from SharePoint.
5. Web based admin dashboard and Online support available for users.
This is a 30 day free trial and the user can subscribe to a monthly fees of $3.99 per month. A discounted yearly pack is also available.
(If you are a company admin for SharePoint or Lync, please read here - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions)
• Web based dashboard available to manage and control Onvelop devices (MAM). Onvelop also supports remote wipe-out enterprise data from any lost or stolen device via MDM.
Onvelop does not require the installation of software at your enterprise back-end. It seamlessly integrates with existing Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Lync infrastructure.
• Office 365 Support
Onvelop works out of the box with Microsoft Office 365. All you need to do is enter your Office 365 login credentials and you are good to go.
• Robust Security and Management
Onvelop keeps your enterprise data secure by implementing encryption on the device (AES-256 and SHA-256) and secure connections to the enterprise back-end (SSL/TLS). Onvelop can be managed with enterprise Mobile Device Managers (MDM). Additionally,
SUPPORT AND REQUIREMENTS:
•Android Tablets running Android 3.x (Honeycomb) or later
•Android SmartPhones running Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later, WVGA or greater
•For other mobile device platforms supported, please visit www.onvelop.com.
•Must have an Microsoft Office 365 account. For use within enterprises that have on-premise installations of Microsoft SharePoint and Lync, please send us a request to email@example.com or visit www.onvelop.com .
Note: Onvelop works best with Samsung tablets and smartphones
Tags: onvelop, office 365 sharepoint themes, microsoft sharepoint screenshots, samsung 7inch tablet and office 365, onvelop and samsung, onvelop office 365, microsoft lync 2010 español, reset password spconnect, unified desktop, onvelop samsung.
In version 3.8.2
Fix for ADFS login
In version 3.8
Support for Box and SkyDrive Pro
In version 3.6.3
Fix for Lync login failure
Support for adding/removing contacts with Lync 2013 setup
Support for Kitkat (Android v4.4) added
* Global search of documents
* Ability to accept/reject contact requests in Lync
* Adding of the Lync online meeting URL when scheduling reviews
* Able to schedule a review from the Calendar