Outlook Mobile Access Lite OWA
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Outlook Mobile Access Lite provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Outlook Mobile Access Lite lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Outlook Mobile Access Lite enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: outlook mobile access lite, outlook mobile access lite settings, apkoutlookmobilekmc, how to install outlook mobile access lite, outlook mobile access lite kmc pop account, outlook mobile access lite owa, create account outlook mobile access server path, aoutlook, kitkat 44 office365 cannot connect to server, emoze.
- Fixed adding attachment problem on OS Kitkat
- Fixed the problem with using special characters
- Fixed label display with non-English interface
- Fixed some login problems with ADFS server
- Fixed image display on OS Kitkat
- Fixed UAG login problem
- Fixed mail widget display problem
- Fixed display first day of week in weekly view
- Fixed auto login problem
- Fixed new account setup problem