*** Office 365 is now supported ***
Outlook Mobile Access Lite provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Outlook Mobile Access Lite lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
Unlike many other email applications, Outlook Mobile Access Lite enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: emoze, how to install outlook mobile access lite, outlook mobile access lite kmc pop account, outlook mobile access lite settings, outlook mobile access lite, exchange server details, outlook mobile lite configuration, owa path in android mobile, outlook mobile access lite instructions, outlook mobile access lite full, outlook mobile access lite einrichten.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added Calendar Agenda View
- Fixed (reply all) mail problem
- Fixed problem from previous update
- Improved login method for office365
- Added 1 minute mail sync option
- Added high/low important option for new compose mail
- Fixed notify problem on dismissed calendar event
- Fixed problems from bugs report
- Added to support Office 365
Last activity on Outlook Mobile Access Lite
- chetan2112 Downloaded Jun 11, 2013
- Jaiba8020 Downloaded May 25, 2013
- qkman555 Downloaded May 18, 2013
- osmnterzi Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Mr Zero Downloaded May 7, 2013
- ygat Downloaded May 4, 2013
- Akhilz Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- phamgianhatanh Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- jhon jony Downloaded Apr 9, 2013