Outlook Mobile Access Lite provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Outlook Mobile Access Lite lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
Unlike many other email applications, Outlook Mobile Access Lite enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
** Please note Office 365 does not support yet **
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
Tags: emoze, outlook mobile access lite settings, outlook mobile access lite, exchange server details, outlook mobile lite configuration, owa path in android mobile.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed ringtone problem on preference page
- Improved auto update function
- Fixed the crash problem from last update
- Added notification schedule option in the preference page
- Fixed crash problem on update
- Added connection timeout option on account page
- Fixed the crash problem with pin enabled
- Added system log option on account page
- Add enable / disable calendar notification in perference page
- Improve error handling on UAG server
Last activity on Outlook Mobile Access Lite
- qkman555 Downloaded 4d ago
- osmnterzi Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Mr Zero Downloaded May 7, 2013
- ygat Downloaded May 4, 2013
- Akhilz Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- phamgianhatanh Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- jhon jony Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- m001john Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- amitoberoi Downloaded Mar 28, 2013