Webmail for Outlook
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dan Finkelstein
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Notifications when new email arrives
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com" (including those that use ADFS authentication), and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be supported.
Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
Tags: microsoft outlook web star icon, web outlook mail, outlook new message view from, webmail isa server, best outlook, outlook web mobile app html text problem, owa 2013 light, microsoft forefront exchange login maildroid, outlook view mobile website, browsers that support full version for outlook.
-New: Tap meeting date/time if in "red" for a report on conflicts or preceding or following appointments
-New: Ability to switch calendars if you have them in Calendar Peek view.
-New: Global inbox search