Outlook Web Mail
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Do yourself a favor and install Outlook Web Mail today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the OWM icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com", and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations. Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like a extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Sorry! Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Outlook Web Mail was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
Tags: microsoft outlook web star icon, web outlook mail, outlook new message view from, outlook web mobile app html text problem, best outlook email, outlook, browsers that support full version for outlook, owa 2013 light, webmail isa server, microsoft forefront exchange login maildroid.
-New! Preliminary Microsoft TMG support.
-Better support for non-English characters
-Folder list will now retain position when switching folders, really this time
-Office365 fixes + misc. tweaks
-Fwd/reply icons now appear after send
-Fix for scrolling wonkiness
-New icons indicating forwarded and replied
-Slide out folder list now shows current folder
-New! Swipe from left to right to view folders
-Better support for self-signed SSL certs