The Paylocity Mobile experience is redefining the world of Payroll and HR by providing our more than 10,000 nationwide clients and their employees with a convenient method of staying connected, anytime, anywhere. This brings the flexibility of our safe, true cloud based solution, into the palm of your hand.
Turn your mobile device into a secure information powerhouse with Paylocity Mobile, and gain instant access to your most common payroll tasks, company communications, reminders and more, when you need it the most.
• This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company.
The Paylocity Mobile application provides quick and easy access to a variety of Web Pay and Web Time features.
Some of these activities may include*:
• Viewing your current check information and check history
• Requesting time off and managing requests
• Conveniently Punch in and out of Web Time
• Easily update your contact information
• Quickly connect with other company contacts
• Stay up to date with company news and resources
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
Tags: paylocity app, paylocity mobile.
New Feature: Impressions View List and Detail
–Clearing out Password after failed Login Attempt
–Synced Mobile Clock for punch with Web Time Servers
–Time Off Request – fixed Reset button
–Removed holiday hours from Total Hours for Time Off Requests.
–Minor UI Design changes throughout entire application
–Various Android fixes
–Backend bug fixes