"#1 among 8 Educational Android Apps for Small Business Owners" - Mashable
Learn how to optimally manage your personal finances today with application from Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
This mobile course outlines and comprehensively explains every key area important to personal financial planning in an understandable and logical way.
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
Personal Financial Planning is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
• What you should know about financial planning
• Basic time value applications
• Personal financial statements and budgeting
• Career planning and financial success
• Planning for your children’s college
• The return and risks of your investments
• Banking and cash management
• How to take on and manage debt
• How to determine and save on the costs of living
• Where and how you choose to live
• Life, health, property, and liability insurance
• What you should know about investments and planning
• Should you invest in common stock?
• Should you invest in fixed-income securities?
• Investing in tangibles: Real estate and other real assets
• Mutual funds and diversification
• How to have enough money in your pension plan when you retire
• Estate planning: Preserving your estate
• Full course text divided by chapters
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers and even more!
The application does not require Internet connection to operate.