Transform your Android phone or tablet into a credit card reader with a free app and merchant account from Phone Swipe.
Sign up for a merchant account with Phone Swipe and you’ll be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal credit card payments. Pay-as-you-go and custom pricing options are available with Phone Swipe merchant services.
Phone Swipe has all the perks of a traditional merchant account and gives you everything you need to run and grow your business from your mobile device.
- Credit card processing with the free Phone Swipe app, card reader, and merchant account
- Process cards today and receive your funds next business day
- Secure and encrypted transactions
- Add items with photos, modifiers, and multiple prices
- Offer discounts to your customers at the cart- and item-level
- Allow your customers to sign and add tips
- Send email or SMS receipts, or connect a printer for paper receipts
- Watch your business grow with free real-time reporting on your credit card processing using Phone Swipe Inside
Phone Swipe currently supports the following smartphones and tablets:
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 6
- HTC One M8
- LG G3
- Motorola Droid Razr HD
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Google Nexus 9
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 10"
- Verizon Ellipsis 8
Additional Android devices may be supported.
To ensure that you have a seamless transaction experience, your Android device should have the following specifications:
- Requires Google Android 4.2 or higher
- 3.5mm headset jack with microphone
- “Normal”or “Large” screen size
- Location services
To learn more about credit card processing with Phone Swipe, visit phoneswipe.com
Tags: phone swipe , phoneswipe , swipe text phones , swipe , phone with code swiped , credit card swipe , androd credit card swipe , phones with card swipe , credit card phone swipe