Pic2shop PRO Barcode Scanner
500 - 1,000 downloads
- Accurate scanner
- Product management
- Professional barcode & QR scanner
- Too expensive
- Only for professionals or businesses
Pic2Shop PRO is a professional app that business use to build barcode apps
Pic2Shop Pro It allows business to build their own barcode-enabled app by integrating the scanner with their own web application, send GPS coordinates, it supports multiple code formats.
Well, in fact, is more than that: pic2shop is a great solution for businesses. It also gives access to product information, statistics, and many more. It allows full management of your products.
The scanner for both barcodes and QR scanner is really accurate. It "catches" the codes even while it's blurry or not too close. In a few words, this is a great Barcode & QR code scanner with an added-value feature: products features and price comparison among different online and local retailers. Great app.
Before you buy, you can try our free app pic2shop, to make sure the barcode scanner is what you need. Pic2shop and pic2shop PRO read EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes (the ones found on virtually all retail packages and books) and QR code. Pic2shop PRO also reads EAN-8, UPC/E, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, Std2of5 and Codabar.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
There are four main configuration settings:
1. Barcode formats: select one or more of: EAN-13, UPC-A, EAN-8, UPC-E, ITF (Interlaced 2 of 5), Std2of5, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar (NW-7, USD-4), QR that the scanner will try to decode.
2. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
3. Barcode Lookup URL: the url of the web page fetched when a barcode is scanned or typed. The url must contain the string "CODE", which will be replaced by the actual barcode digits, and optionally the string "FORMAT", which will be replaced by the symbology of the scanned barcode. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the initial response is displayed to the user.
4. Send GPS coordinates: add a "&gps=latitude,longitude" to the lookup URL (where latitude and longitude are replaced by actual coordinates).
Please note that you can include as many parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different "&userid=NNN" parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
Other options are:
-go straight to scanner when the app launches.
A quick and reliable to configure pic2shop PRO is to display a link to each user on a web page. When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the app will launch and the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
See also the demo with source code at http://demo.pic2shop.com/p2spro.php
We look forward to the creative uses you will make of pic2shop PRO. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at the support email address to tell us about it.
Copy barcode to clipboard.
Updated barcode scanner.
Periodically crashes and then I can't recover after restarting. It's very frustrating.
It's an okay app. The Web based browser has its issues.