PrinterShare™ Mobile Print
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
Also in : Job searchAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mobile Dynamix
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Tags: print from, printershare, how to print from droid, printershare 3.0.1, printshare, droid printshare, printer share, printing from, printershare™ droid print, printershare xoom.
added generic driver for Epson L350/L210/L110 printers
changes to support Android 5.1
Some lists where this application appears: Usefull Apps.