10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
PRTGdroid connects to your installation of PRTG Network Monitor so you can view live monitoring data and get notified of alarms while on the go. It embeds PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface so you can view data, scan now, acknowledge alarms, and pause and resume monitoring for objects.
Find more information at http://www.paessler.com/androidapp
• Multiple accounts support to query different server/login combinations. Switch easily between accounts.
• Queries alarm status in the background and alerts for any alarms or when alarm count raises for any account
• Shows PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface
• Alarms can be configured to use audible alarm and/or vibration (triggered for new notifications)
• Configure whether you want to be notified of "Warning" and "Unusual" states
• Directly access your installation's "Favorites" sensor list
• Polling interval can be set to 30 seconds, 1 minute, or 5 minutes
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 8.4 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to.
When entering data for an account, please make sure you do not add any spaces at the end of the fields. Also, PRTG credentials are case sensitive!
In order to test this app, use the following configuration of the Paessler demo account:
* Hostname/IP: prtg.paessler.com
* Port Number: 443
* Use Https: [yes]
* Login Name: demo
* Password: demodemo
The app is not available for Xperia X10.
Tags: prtg 한글 메뉴얼, prtgdroid, prtg 한글, prtg, prtg droid apk, prtg 404, prtgdroid demo, free prtgdroid, prtg icon, prtgdroid port.
New: "Warning" and "Unusual" states can now be excluded from alarms count (=no notifications for these states)
New: Main menu button "Favorites" shows the list of favorite sensors of the PRTG installation
Changed: App now contacts PRTG server to check credentials also when "passhash" is used
Changed: Icons and splash screen changed to match new look&feel of PRTG
Bugfix: App crashed after clicking the "Login" button while embedded browser showed login screen
Bugfix: "Quit" problem on HTC Wildfire