QBIS CRM Android gives your sales teams instant access to their Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Prospects and Activities stored in QBIS CRM – directly on the phone. Once installed on your phone, the app automatically downloads your CRM information so that it is available for you even when your device is offline.
You can create, edit or delete records. Those changes will be reflected in your QBIS CRM account for others to see directly, or if you are offline the data will be synced when you connect your Android phone to the Internet.
- Quick access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks in your CRM
- View, create, edit and delete records
- See and navigate the sales pipeline
- Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
- Changing information is auto-synced
- Powerful search function
If you don´t have a QBIS CRM account you can create a fee trail account at www.qbissystem.co.uk. The app itself is free to download but you need to enable QBIS Connect in order to connect your iPhone with your CRM database. To do so e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: crm account , saali poori gharwali