1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Intuit Inc
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android phone or tablet and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android phone or tablet*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Tags: intuit card reader, m.gopayment.com, intuit gopayment xoom, gopayment screenshots, gopayment xoom, intuit swipe card reader, intuit gopayment apk, intuit gopayment uk, card reader signature, gopayment apk.
In this release, we have discontinued the location-based sales tax calculation feature. When you sign in, go to Settings to make sure you have your sales tax rate set up correctly.
This release also includes performance enhancements, bug fixes and new visuals.