Rapid Inventory, Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The app is intuitive, optimized for easy and fast handling, provides import and export capabilities (Google Drive, CSV, XML), and offers Bluetooth & bar code scanner support. The item capacity can be extended at any time as required.
Rapid Inventory Management simplifies stocktaking and inventory maintenance. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets, CD and DVD collections, etc. in no time at all. The app was optimized for fast and smooth operation on smart phones and tablets; particular emphasis was placed on simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in barcode scanner and the integrated support for industry-grade Bluetooth scanners allow you to manage item data in as little time as possible.
The integrated data exchange functions allow you to import existing stock lists or to use the collected data for further processing. Data import and data export can be performed using CSV files, XML files or by the means of Google Drive (Google online spreadsheets).
• Searchable, clearly represented item list
• Tag items with custom labels
• Data import and data export functions (CSV, XML, Google Drive)
• Fast stock quantity increment/decrement
• Bluetooth barcode scanner support (Bluetooth SPP devices)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Simple operation
• Optimized for smart-phones and tablets
• In-app purchase of larger item capacity
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? ENHANCEMENTS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email) / TECITSupport (Skype). Your comments, feedback and ratings are welcome!
Tags: android apps inventory management support for csv, xml and google drive., barcode keyboard demo ограничение, free download barcode inventory scanner android, get code for rapid inventory app, rapid inventory.
Recently changed in this version:
- Bug fixes (MI-5338, 5339)
- Item tagging improvements (MI-5342, 5343)
- Adjustable sort order (MI-5278)
- Duplicate item-IDs may be imported (MI-5292)
- Bluetooth connection error fixed (MI-5249)
- Export to Google Drive sometimes fails the first time (MI-5276)
- Licensing bug (MI-5274)
- Bluetooth connection not possible after airplane mode (MI-4950)
- Item lookup error in portrait mode on tablets (MI-5248)