• SaaS applications
• Terminal Server
• Citrix applications
• Outlook Web Access
• Customer-facing online services such as e-banking sites, eLearning education portals & healthcare record sites
How will upgrading to version 8.2 affect my current MobilePASS application:
When you upgrade, the MobilePASS 8.2 application automatically imports the token created by the previous versions of MobilePASS and names it as 'SafeNet MobilePASS'. You can edit this default token name or add additional tokens. Note that additional tokens that you set up will only function properly if they are activated with enrollment information provided by your system administrator.
If you choose to uninstall MobilePASS 8.2 or switch back to the previous MobilePASS version, the token which was imported previously cannot be retrieved and you will have to re-activate the token. To do this please consult with your system administrator.
Tags: mobilepass for android, mobilepass, safenet mobilepass, safenet mobilepass android, safenet android, safenet for android, android mobilepass, mobilepass activation, mobile pass android, mobilepass android app.
Recently changed in this version:
This version contains minor bug fixes only.
It includes the following from previous releases:
• Time- and event-based OTPs
• Challenge response functionality
• Configurable PIN and token policies
• Multi-token support.
• Automatic one-step installation and activation
• Policy-based activation that determines token configuration.
• Highly secure standards-based activation
• Dynamic reseeding that allows organizations to control their own seed data.