Samsung (< SEP2011) AnyConnect
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Access to the checkin database and change values therein.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - RW to diagnostic resources.
- - Retrieve state dump information from system services.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.NET_ADMIN
- - android.permission.NET_RAW
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - android.permission.SAMSUNG_MODIFY_IPTABLES
- - android.permission.SAMSUNG_MODIFY_ROUTE
- - android.permission.SAMSUNG_TUNTAP
- - android.permission.VPN
- - Read or write the secure system settings.
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.09093 released on 11/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.09073 released on 10/26/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.5125 released on 05/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.5116 released on 03/09/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 03/07/12.
- NewApplication reactivated on 12/08/11.
- ChangesName changed from AnyConnect for Samsung Devices to Samsung (< SEP2011) AnyConnect on 12/08/11.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 10/27/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.7073 released on 09/19/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 07/28/11.
- ChangesName changed from Cisco AnyConnect for Samsung to AnyConnect for Samsung Devices on 07/11/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on 07/11/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 06/27/11.
Displaying 4 of 13 - show all
Users who installed this also installed