The SAP Retail Execution mobile app for Android phones and tablets enables consumer products manufacturers to enhance their sales execution with retailers anywhere and anytime. The app accesses the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application and allows merchandisers and sales reps to coordinate store visits, conduct audits and surveys, verify planograms, and take orders.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android
• Execute and reschedule visits
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos
• Conduct surveys, promotion compliance, and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Tags: sap retail execution , sap retail execution stock verification , sap retail , retail apps , sap plus mobile , sap crm mobile suite sales and retail execution , sap retail execution app video , sap nachschub store