SAS® Mobile BI
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With easy-to-use swipes and gestures, you can move through the application, filter data, and make decisions in the office, in meetings or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
A demo server is provided with several example reports so you can explore the capabilities of the product. To take full advantage of it using your own data, however, you will need SAS Visual Analytics software to load data and design your own reports. See our web site for more information.
• Android 4.x: Built from the ground up for Google’s latest operating systems.
• Tablet-optimized: SAS Mobile BI takes full advantage of your large screen in both portrait and landscape modes.
• Vibrant OpenGL 3D graphics bring your business information to life. Great for presentations and live pitches.
• Reports, dashboards, and graphs: A variety of tables, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility needed to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures: You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap and multi-touch.
• Anywhere you go: You can work with reports whether you are connected or not. Updates are downloaded in the background so they’ll be ready when you are with no waiting.
• Fast: Just as you’d expect—the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Access to big data: You have the ability to access big data from the SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server, an in-memory server for processing massive amounts of data.
• Collaborate: Annotate and share report snapshots with others in your organization.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows the app to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full network access: Needed to connect to remote servers and download reports and data.
• Add or remove accounts, create accounts and set passwords: Lets the app create connections to Visual Analytics servers.
• Run at startup: Allows report updates when the app is not running.
• Test access to protected storage: Also needed to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• View network connections: Lets the app react to changing network conditions.
• Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to list connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested and supported on the following Android versions and devices:
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jellybean):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
Tags: sas bi, mobile bi wallpapers, sas mobile bi version 11432, sasmobilejs, bi, sas bi wallpaper, sasx gratwi, google app sas bi tablet 7, sas mobile apps.
SAS Mobile BI 6.20 provides the following improvements:
• new security features including whitelisting and passcodes
• new collaboration features including comments, e-mail links, and annotation
• new filter and interaction features
• new Inspector view feature
• new linking support for reports and sections
• new support for manual refresh
• support for new report features that are provided by SAS® Visual Analytics 6.1 and 6.2
• improvements to the Help
• many enhancements and fixes