SellAring is a new monetization platform that helps smartphone app developers deliver a better experience for end-users while increasing their revenue from free apps.
SellAring’s Suite of mobile advertising solutions includes (i) audio ads served during a phone call ring-back tone, and/or (ii) a full screen display ad, served at the end of a phone call (those formats are served alone or combined, based on the advertisers’ and developers’ preferences.)
Several points regarding our service:
1. SellAring's service and SDK are in full compliance with Google Play developer (and content) policy (released on August/2012).
2. Transparency is Key to honest relationships- each one of our post-call display ads includes the name of the app which triggered the ad.
3. An enjoyable user experience by keeping apps completely clean and banner-free, which enables the users to enjoy a cleaner version of the apps.
4. Opt-out - we enable a simple opt-out. A user can opt-out from sellAring ads at any time.
5. SellAring is fully removed from the device once the end user uninstalls the app.
6. The user’s Privacy is our top priority- we do not collect ANY information on the user, or on his or her device. We do not access the information and will never perform any act that would jeopardize our end users’ privacy.
7. We cap the number of audio ads to 2 ads per day per device no matter how many SellAring enabled apps are installed, or how many calls are done on the device.
Tags: sellaring , sellaring sdk , laring