- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu Server View
- Track physical server asset by NFC or Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Demo mode is available after the app download.
Create your 30-day FREE trial account with unlimited # of servers, mobile devices, and users.
If you require additional support you can review the FAQ page on our website or directly email us at support@InfraDog.com.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitors
- System availability
- Event Log
- Network port
- Monitor group of computers by templates
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
- User based alert acknowledgement
6. Remote access
- Event log
- Shutdown/Restart (Reboot)
- Port Query (Telnet)
- Maintenance mode
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by NFC or Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
- Support HP iLO, Dell DRAC, IBM RSA, Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices
- Cold reset, power on or off
- Real-Time CPU and mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed
- In app association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical instance
Latest Management Point required to discover IPMI devices.
New Features in previous releases
Active Directory Support