SF Mobile is intended for facility managers, real estate professionals, project managers from government agencies, private sector developers, building occupants and owners who require guidance on why sustainability matters and how to implement sustainable changes in workspaces.
The Sustainable Facilities Mobile app allows you to:
- Explore building systems and interior spaces for sustainable guidance, tips, and materials to incorporate in your projects
- Evaluate materials and systems used in building projects to learn their sustainable benefits and considerations
- Incorporate sustainability into your project from the start following tried-and-true planning steps
- Walk through Executive Orders with annotated text containing definitions, strategies, and links
- Discover relevant sustainability topics from industry leaders and explore community case studies exhibiting real world scenarios and success factors
- Search, sort, and identify sustainable products and services and their associated guidance documentation to facilitate green purchasing decisions
- Explore different interior spaces and learn design strategies to enhance sustainability
The Sustainable Facilities Tool is a free resource provided by GSA and Noblis and can be found at http://www.sftool.gov.