Navigating through SharePoint documents has never been this easy! SharePoint DocExplore is the first of its kind for mobile devices. It focuses on documents to give you a fast, fun way to browse, search and find what you’re looking for. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
You’ve been trying to find a specific document in your SharePoint library for the past five minutes. You know what you’re looking for is in there…somewhere. It’s so frustrating, scrolling through all the SharePoint content on your Android phone!
Thanks to SharePoint DocExplore, you never ever have to go through the experience of endless searching for your documents again. This app removes all of the clutter and leaves you with a super-fast, breathtakingly clean and easy method of document retrieval.
SharePoint DocExplore lets you browse and search Microsoft SharePoint document libraries, giving you a visual and collapsible tree view. Just a tap and maybe a fast swipe of the screen and you’ll find what you need.
Using the app can be fun, too. It has an intuitive interface that let you choose theme and animation of your interest. You can slide the document libraries and subsites either horizontally or vertically based on the animation type. Search titles across a site and its sub sites and let SharePoint DocExplore remember your login details on all your sites, so can seamlessly switch from one to another.
Once you do find the document you want, you can email it too.
Have a look at some of the features you get in SharePoint DocExplore:
• Clean, easy to use, intuitive interface
• Very fast mobile search tool for SharePoint documents
• See all folders and files in a tree view
• View of folders and files all at once or one by one, using animation
• Search document titles across sites and sub sites
• Session level caching
• Ability to access authorized sub-sites
• Change themes of your interest quickly
• Open documents full screen for reading
• Have DocExplore remember your login details on any number of sites option
• Move fast across multiple folder levels
• Email documents as attachments
• Save files from the document library or sub site to your Android device.
• Various file formats supported – Microsoft Office, pictures, PDFs, text, .csv
• Supports Windows, Forms and Office365 Authentication.
• This app only supports Smartphone (with Large Internal Storage/ SD Card).
• Does not support Tablet devices (like Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom etc).
• It is now available for Android 2.2 or higher version.
• Supporting apps should be installed (e.g. Adobe Air, Think Free Office, Quick Office etc).
• Opening huge document library /folder might take considerable amount of response time. Also based upon device heap memory limitation Document library with very large document counts may not open.
You really can make your life a little easier with SharePoint DocExplore. Download the app now and avoid the frustration of that endless search for your documents.
Tags: sharepoint , open sharepoint libraries , sharepoint browser , how do i open documents all at once in sharepoint , treeview demo , open sharepoint sites from mobiles , sharepoint document open , docexplore , remember sharepoint document locations