SIGNificant E-Signing Client
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By xyzmo SIGNificant
The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
Tags: significant signature capture apk, significant.apk, digital signature apk, scan signature, wacom sign apk, signature capture.apk, significant apk, firma digital lis, pdf signature capture, significance test apk.
* support for Qualcomm's supersonic stylus
* support for Wacom Bamboo Fineline stylus
* remove advertising in Email if subscribed
* customizable email if subscribed
* now with help pointers to help first-time-users
* now shows creation date of documents
* enhanced thumbnail list
* enhanced issue report
* text-annotations didn't work on Lollipop
* E-Mail attachment didn't work
* password protected PDFs didn't work
* crash when reloading a doc from the error list
* many more bug fixes