100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Snags are easily entered, updated and closed via the App and users can comment on snags plus upload multiple photos from camera or gallery.
Data is transferred seamlessly to the Snagmaster enterprise project web-portal and a comprehensive synchronisation process makes it possible to work without network connectivity at all stages of the snagging workflow.
Snags created using other methods of data entry, e.g. digital pen, online via the web-portal or via the Snagmaster iPad or iPhone Apps, are all displayed and managed via the Snagmaster Lite App.
Snagmaster Lite is ideal for main-contractors, sub-contractors and clients - in fact any one who delegates and manages construction work on a "per-location" basis.
- access to multiple projects
- work with snags in offline mode - no connectivity required
- add snags, mark snags fixed and close snags out via the App
- upload multiple images from camera or gallery for each snag as required
- add comments at every stage as appropriate
- fast data entry via preset snag lists for each work package
- colour indicators display total of snags Awaiting Fix and Awaiting Inspection
- smart list indicators to display totals for Snags Awaiting Fix and Awaiting Inspection
- filter snags by originator plus sub-contractor or work package
- "time-slice" filter when working in Offline Mode with a variety of presets
- comprehensive sort and search of snag listings
- view supporting documents attached to snags (PDF, Word, Excel, Text etc.)
- seamless integration with Snagmaster enterprise web-portal via WiFi or 3G
Tags: snagmaster, aconex snagging.
+ Add and filter using snag categories
+ Ability to pinpoint exact location of a snag by tapping on a plan
+ View project plans
+ View and filter collective snag pinpoint data on a plan
+ View individual snag pinpoint position
+ Additional watermark information on photographs
+ Default operation mode set to Offline