Sophos Mobile Control is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which allows enterprises to easily manage, control and secure Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices from a single web console.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control Android app works only in combination with Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
Key features of the app
• Reports device compliance status.
• Lets you trigger device synchronization with the server.
• Supports an Enterprise App Store.
• Lists all compliance violations.
• Receives messages from the EMM server.
• Lets you see support information.
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it.
2. Scan the QR code on the Self Service Portal or click a link in the enrollment email.
3. Allow the app to become a Device Administrator on your device.
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings.
Sophos Mobile Control supports the extended MDM management of Samsung SAFE / KNOX, LG GATE and SONY API devices.
For more information, please visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/mobile
• Sophos Cloud: http://www.sophos.com/cloud
Tags: sophos mobile control , sophos mobile control screenshots , sophos mobile control apk , control client , sophos samsung plugin remove , sophos apk , sophos mobile , sophos mobile security , airwatch mdm device management clipart images