Sophos Mobile Control is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which allows enterprises to easily manage, control and secure Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices from a single web console.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control Android app works only in combination with a Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
Key features of the app
• Report device compliance status
• Trigger a device synchronization with the server
• Enterprise App Store
• List of all compliance violations
• Receive messages from the EMM server
• See support information
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it
2. Scan the QR code on the self-service portal or click a link in the enrollment email
3. Accept the app to become a Device Administrator on your device
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings
Sophos Mobile Control supports the management of Samsung SAFE and Samsung KNOX devices.
For more information, please visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
• Sophos Cloud: https://secure2.sophos.com/en-us/products/cloud.aspx
• Sophos Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smsec
• Sophos Secure Workspace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smenc
Tags: sophos mobile control , sophos mobile control screenshots , sophos mobile control apk , control client , sophos apk , airwatch mdm device management clipart images , hosting sophos mobile control , sophos samsung plugin remove