Provides a secure workspace for your important documents from various storage providers or distributed by your company: browse, manage, edit, share, encrypt and decrypt documents using AES 256bit encryption technology, which even military agencies use. It is designed to prevent any data loss even when your device gets stolen or ends up unintentionally in the wrong hands: encrypted documents cannot be viewed by anybody else.
This app works in a free mode but can also be managed by Sophos Mobile Control, an enterprise mobile management for companies and governments. The app is fully compatible with the Sophos SafeGuard file and cloud encryption offering. Documents are secured using keys only you know or are provided to you by your company.
*** Feature set ***
- Enables you to manage all your files from various storage providers
- Connects to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Egnyte, Telekom Media Center and various WebDAV storages (e.g. OwnCloud, Strato HiDrive, Windows server)Decrypts encrypted files automatically using the appropriate key in the built-in keyring
- Allows common file operations for various cloud storage providers
- Handles offline access and favorites
- Manage different encryption keys
- View HTML files, images and videos
- View and edit text documents
- View and edit PDF documents
- View and edit office documents in your app of choice
- Encrypt files uploaded to supported cloud storage providersProtect app access with a passcode
- Allows you to add your own personal keys and encrypt document on the mobile device
- Store email attachments securely
This app can be controlled by Sophos Mobile Control from a central management console, imposing security relevant settings such:
- Enabling and enforcing an App password and its complexity
- Auto-locking the app after a certain time off-line
- Remotely locking the app in case of a security breach
- Define allowed storage providers
- Define an Enterprise storage provider
- Corporate documents can be pushed from Sophos Mobile Control to all mobile devices
Sophos is a leading IT security firm, protecting the networks, endpoints, servers and mobile devices of companies and government organizations around the world.
Sophos Secure Workspace also exists for IOS; our enterprise data protection product SafeGuard also runs on Windows, MAC OS for a seamless and permanent experience: http://www.sophos.com/encryption. Security made simple!
To access encrypted files on your PC, please use SafeGuard Portable: http://sophos.com/kb/120795
MORE SECURITY: Secure your Android device with the Sophos Mobile Security app, also found on Google Play: maximum security with the best antivirus engine on the market today, plus more.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Secure Workspace, before leaving a 1-star review, please check our monitored support forum for help at http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
Tags: sophos mobile encryption review , sophos zoom , mobile encryption , sophos mobile encryption , sophos , sophos encryption , sophos mobile encryption types , cvgfm
from 172 reviews