Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Mac and Windows supported
- It works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Wide range of smartphones and tablets supported
- Intuitive screentouch
- Better if you run it on latest devices
- Linux isn't supported
Splashtop 2 HD is a newer version of Splashtop Remote Desktop. It comes with new features like: full access and compatibility with all your programs (PWP, Outlook, Safari, Firefox, and other PC/Mac apps); more music and video formats supported including flash. Play both 3D games and flash games. If you don't know what Splashtop is, keep reading.
Get remote access (via WiFi and 3G/4G) from your computer (Windows and Mac supported) to your tablet. You will be able to watch movies featuring full video and audio support. Likewise, you will be able to surf the web through your regular browser with Flash. What's more, access any application or file on your computer (powerpoint, outlook...). You can even play games with high requirements! Take in account that what's running the application is the desktop computer, and the tablet just displays it, and give you the mobility you needed.
As we said above, you can access via WiFi or 3G/4G. For the latter. you need to set the router's IP. Once that's done, run the app is as easy as one-click. The developer's says that it works in a wide range of smartphones and tablets. We've tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD. It has worked properly in all of them. The only thing we've noticed is that's better to run it on powerful devices, otherwise you can get some lag. And of course, it works perfect when is over WiFi.
Splashtop Remote Desktop has been developed by Splashtop, an emerging developer who's reaching great success thanks to this (their only) app on the market.
Are you reading a long report but you're hungry and want to start cooking? Read while cooking. Do you need to spend two hours fishing on WoW? Do it while watching the TV. This kind of things is what you can perform thanks to Splashtop Remote Desktop HD. An app that makes our life easier. Must have.
Over 14 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
★★★★★ CES 2012 Best Mobile App Award
★★★★★ "Both a breakthrough and a bargain." -- The New York Times
★★★★★ "For simple access to a remote computer, Splashtop is hard to beat." – CNET
★★★★★ “This app gives me PC functionality on my EeePad” - User
★★★★★ “It works so well I forget I'm using a tablet!” - User
★★★★★ “It is almost as fast on my tablet as it is working in real time on the PC. I love being able to move around my house and access all my apps like Photoshop and my banking program on my tablet. Aces all around.” - User
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop 2 is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack or use one of our products specifically designed for businesses offering enhanced manageability and compliance (www.splashtop.com/teams).
WITH SPLASHTOP 2, YOU CAN:
* Access all your programs and files with 100% compatibility, including all your desktop applications and office & PDF documents.
* Watch all kinds of videos, including Flash videos, DVDs, Media Player, that are only playable on your computer.
* Listen to music in any format on your computer (WMV, Real, WMA, MP3, AAC, etc.).
* Play 3D games or all the Flash and Java games.
* Control your computer naturally with intuitive touch experience (with Windows 8 gestures support)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack (tablet only), which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion) or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Download Splashtop Streamer from www.splashtop.com
* Install Splashtop Streamer on your computer and enter your Splashtop Account
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/splashtop
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/splashtop
* Google+: http://gplus.to/splashtop
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/splashtopinc
Tags: splashtop2 anywhere access pack 無料, splashtop 2 remote desktop full español para android, anywhere access pack splashtop gratis, como hago funcionar el game pad en splashtop 2 remote desktop full español para android, splashtop 2 remote desktop, splashtop, splashtop2다운, splashtop 유료, jugar desde splashtop 2, como hago funcionar splashtop 2 remote desktop full español para android.
Recently changed in this version:
* Usability improvements for Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad
* Usability improvements for Whiteboard
* Option for disabling Input Method prediction
* (Beta) Option for automatically popping up on-screen keyboard when entering text
* Fixed compatibility issue on NOOK HD/HD+
* Bug fixes
Last activity on Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop
- jvan Downloaded 13h ago
- radovan.nor Downloaded 4d ago
- scyax Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- ahmadnagem Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- newliveconcept Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- farid.ghifcorp Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- 24sana Downloaded Jun 8, 2013
- Ezik Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
- ilmicio Downloaded Jun 4, 2013
Lists with: Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop
Comments and ratings for Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop
Its the best remote desktop so far. It would be nice if able to transfer file so I don't need to install another app to transfer file on wifi tether. Keep the good work..!
Requires an account?
Excellent app. Using it with a TF201and Galaxy S3, works beautifully. Well worth the cost.
There is only one thing I can suggest, you should be able to access your phone info from your computer as well. That's the only reason I gave it 4/5 stars. Otherwise this app is great and one of the easiest I've found to use.
This was a hard to find app that i'm glad i finaly stumbled across. Works with samsung galaxy tab 2 10" and windows 7.
Fast, reliable, and easy to use