Splashtop Business - Remote PC
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your WHOLE team.
Visit http://www.splashtop.com/business for more information.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the Android devices with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the Android devices over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
FOR TEAM ADMIN:
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion). Download for free from www.splashtop.com.
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Download Splashtop Streamer from www.splashtop.com
* Install Splashtop Streamer on your computer and enter your Splashtop Account
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/splashtop
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/splashtop
* Google+: http://gplus.to/splashtop
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/splashtopinc
- Faster refresh of computer list and alphabetical sorting for easier management
- See and access others’ computers that have been authorized for you (can be configured on my.splashtop.com)
- Bug fixes