SpydrSafe Mobile DLP
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
• Secure any app - pre-loaded, downloaded from commercial app stores, or developed in-house by your IT department
• Passcode protection for individual apps
• Ad free - clean, simple interface with no annoying ads
• Secure Storage - encrypt sensitive files and store them securely on your SD card.
• Automatically protects device settings to prevent unauthorized users from bypassing security controls.
• Light-weight, low resource utilization—won’t drain your battery
• Compatible with Android 2.2 through 4.x
ADVANCED ENTERPRISE FEATURES*:
(*requires enterprise enrollment)
• SaaS Security Management - Policies, Reporting, Analytics
• App blacklisting: block access to unauthorized apps
• App whitelisting: allow only protected apps to run
• Restrict sharing of data from a protected app, or…
• Require passcode authorization to share data from a protected app
• Restrict cut, copy, and paste of sensitive enterprise data to a non-protected app
• Factory reset after a specified number of failed passcode attempts
• Over-the-air factory reset
If you are an enterprise IT professional looking for a way to secure smartphones and tablets in your organization, you need SpydrSafe Mobile DLP™. SpydrSafe Mobile DLP™ prevents the loss of enterprise data due to the intentional or inadvertent misuse of mobile apps deployed on smartphones and tablets. The solution addresses the issues created by BYOD (bring your own device to work) by providing enterprise IT departments with the tools necessary to safeguard sensitive enterprise data accessed and used by mobile apps. SpydrSafe Mobile DLP™ incorporates device side app security, cloud-based policy and user management, and comprehensive reporting and analytics.
tag : lock, locker, app lock, app protector, safe, password, passcode, privacy, app manager, security, seal, gallery lock, sms lock, message lock, image lock, picture lock, video lock, vault, spy, secure, mdm, mam
- If enrolled, the app will now check in with the server periodically
- Fixed issue: app crashes if Home button is pressed during the enrollment process
- Fixed issue: app crashes if it receives an unrecognized command from the server