1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Square, Inc.
Square’s free card reader, free point of sale tools, and simple pricing make it easy for you to run your business from your pocket. Pay just 2.75% per swipe for all major credit cards—no merchant accounts or hidden fees. Funds from swiped payments are deposited into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Get started in three easy steps.
1. Download the Square Register app.
2. Sign up to request your free credit card reader.
3. Link your bank account and accept your first payment.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business in one free app.
- Accept card, cash, and Square Wallet payments
- Send receipts via text message or email
- Add items to a sale by tapping or searching
- Customize items with photos, names, and prices
- Manage your business online from your Square dashboard
- Access real-time sales data in the app
- See what’s selling and when with sales analytics
- Create a free profile online in the Square directory
- Enable easy tipping by percentage or amount
Tags: squareup.com, square app for android, square for android, square register apk download, square apk.
Recently changed in this version:
- Item library: Add items to a sale with a tap. Build your item library to simplify and speed up checkout. Customize items with photos, names, and prices.
- Smarter payment pad: Add multiple custom amounts to a sale, add notes to each amount, and view or edit all amounts in one place before charging.
- Custom Tipping: Allow customers to enter custom tip amounts.
- New look: Ring up customers and edit settings more easily than ever with an all-new design.
Last activity on Square Register
- nena05 Downloaded 2d ago
- samiel058 Downloaded May 16, 2013
- alliehenderson315 Downloaded May 2, 2013
- traciedm Downloaded May 2, 2013
- thewarzone Downloaded May 1, 2013
- ptahin Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- emilyy.nandlal 33 Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- sharonhoneycutt Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- Cupcakzification Downloaded Apr 21, 2013