Start Up Checklist
by: Entrepreneur Outfitters • 17
Attention Entrepreneurs: this startup kit contains everything to get you started in your own business selling goods and services to the U.S. Government. Our Venture Capital firm has been using this checklist to help individuals start their own businesses for almost five years with tremendous success.
If you’re like many individuals, you may be considering entrepreneurship. Maybe the recent economic crisis resulted in job loss or you just really want to be your own boss, be independent and build something you can be proud of (with equity). While you have the drive and desire, you don’t know how to get started.
How would you like something that takes you by the hand and walks you through all the necessary steps to get you all set up and in your own business selling to the largest customer on the planet – the U.S. Government? Yes, you can go into a business relationship with the government and make a lot of money, but you need to know what to do and the proper sequence of actions to take.
This 36-step checklist helped create a $1.7 million company in only 2 years, selling goods and services to the U.S. government, and has been tested dozens of times since.
The Start Up Checklist app gives you an incredible head start, a shortcut to becoming a successful business owner. All the information is laid out in a straight-forward manner that makes it easy to understand and use. You can begin to set up your very own business as soon as today.
Everything you need is in here – step-by-step guidance, tips, all the necessary forms and resources, spreadsheets and templates, all meant to cut an inordinate amount of start-up time that can be better spent growing your fledgling enterprise. These documents would cost you more than $500 to acquire.
The Start Up Checklist helps you start any type of business. The government needs pretty much the same things as you normally find in the commercial marketplace – janitorial services, consulting, massage therapy, shoes, painting, office supplies, training, flooring, translation services, landscaping....you get the idea.
These are some of the features you get when you download the Start Up Checklist:
* Clean, easy to use interface
* Previously only available in print for $150
* Includes the same 36 simple, guided steps to follow that built a $1.7M biz in 2 years
* Save and instantly access important business information
* Created by a contractor experienced in selling to the U.S. Government
* Contains all the files, worksheets, tips and templates to get you up and running. These include:
- Company Operating Agreement
- Labor Rate Worksheet
- Baseline Operating Budget
- Sample Company Fact Sheet
- Press Release examples
- Facility Security Clearance Request Form
- Fax Transmittal Cover Sheet
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Personal Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Proposal Template for Subcontractors
- Proposal Agreement for Prime Contractors
- Teaming Agreement Template
- Timesheet Instructions
- Sample Monthly Report
- Invoice and Billing Template
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Employee Handbook Template
- Form I-9
- Form W-4
- Letter of Receipt for Employee Handbook
- Offer of Employment Letter Template
- Executive Bonus Agreement Template
- Sample Ethics Training Template
- Vacation and Sick Leave Timekeeper Template
While there are few guarantees in life, a business that sells goods and services to the U.S. Government is recession-proof.
Download the Start Up Checklist now and get your business off and running.
* We are HUGE believers in entrepreneurship. Entrepreneur Outfitters is dedicating 10% of all proceeds to provide interest-free micro-loans to aspiring entrepreneurs in developing countries around the globe.
Keywords: start-up, startup, entrepreneur, starting business, starting a business, start a business
Tags: start business check list , start , starting up a business checklist , checklist example , simple business start up checklist uk , business startup checklist in excel , startup checklist , start up business , pg lifelink closing