Job Seekers – here’s your ultimate tool kit. Announcing Super Job Search App!
SuperJobSearch App delivers:
• Millions of job listings by profession, country and city
• Millions of target companies by, industry, country and city
• Job search advice ...what to do and what to avoid
• Hundreds of model resumes and cover letters
• Immigration Q&A plus Glossary of Immigration Terms used by the US Immigration Service for foreign workers interested in an internship or job in the USA
• Regular and intern job listings in Fortune 1000 companies
• Links to all of the Standard & Poor’s 500 companies
• Job search resources for candidates looking for work in France
• Links to thousands of recruiters and employment agencies by country and city
• Links to American chambers of commerce
• Tutorial videos that explain how to get the most from the app
• Links to colleges, trade schools, universities and free online courses, including how to start up your own business
• Links to teaching, healthcare and non-profit job opportunities
• Links to free online software training
• Free job search advice in writing resumes and letters, dealing with recruiters, working with your references ,and preparing for a job search
• Plus many more tips and links to support your job search campaign.
Just lost your job? Or out of work for too long? Don’t panic—these Super Job Search App resources will set you on the right path.
First, you’ll need to determine the type of position you want and make sure that job exists in the location you desire. Using the Super Job Search App, head over to the Global Job Search Links page. Here you will find millions of job opportunities from around the world. Try out several of the search engines. Students and people seeking permanent jobs may want to scroll down to the Fortune 1000 list, where there are links to each company’s intern and full-time job listings.
Study the requirements for jobs or internships that interest you. If you need to brush up on your skills, go to Valuable Resources. You’ll find free online training for the most popular software programs. If you need further training, scroll down for links to schools, community colleges, and more.
You’ll want to write your best resume ever. For tips on how to write a winning resume, take a look at Workshop Resources. Each workshop has its own collection of sample resumes and letters, as well as advice on putting together your resume and links to community contacts. For more resume and letter samples, go to Model Letters & Resumes.
Next, create your target list of companies to search for job opportunities. Go to Global Company Lists. After reviewing links to the best companies in the United States, explore databases from around the world. Be sure to click on Standard & Poor’s 500 Companies, where you can connect to each company’s home page for research and job listings.
On the Navigation Page, get job search help at Articles & Job Search Advice. If you have immigration questions about working in the United States, look under French Resources, where you will find the link to Immigration Questions & Answers. To avoid some of the frustrations of job search, check out Peter’s Blogs.
These are just a few of the many resources you will discover as you navigate through the Super Job Search App. Register now, and stay tuned for more tools as we expand!
Tags: super job search