Swiper1 Credit Card Processing
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
The Swiper1 plugs into an Android mobile phone through the audio-jack and processes credit cards securely in a few simple steps. The optional Salesforce integration provides identification of contact information. All data are recorded and into the Click & Pledge portal and Salesforce.
- Accept payments anywhere using your mobile phone
- Encrypted PCI compliant
- Fees as low as 2.75% + .15 cents/transaction, direct deposit
- Accept all major credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Fully integrated with Salesforce
- Free mobile virtual terminal
- Product catalog & listings
- Unlimited products with options, e.g. color, size, etc.
- Optional additional payment, e.g. tip
- Optional Recurring payment as installment or subscription.
- Real-time receipts – email, SMS or print, compatible with Woosim portable Bluetooth printers
- Optional Tax and tax deductible settings
- Optional Custom Questions, e.g. Employer, Occupation, etc.
- Optional Terms & Conditions addition to the form and receipt
- Optional signature required for purchases over a certain amount
- Integrated with Salesforce Events for Check-In / Check-Out
- Salesforce event auto-attendant check-in (kiosk mode)
- Backup & Restore for cross device synchronization
- No additional fees for manual entry
- Optional Swiper1 device: $29.95 per unit
- Free email & forum customer support
- Click & Pledge merchant account pricing applies. www.clickandpledge.com/pricing
Compatible Bluetooth Printer: Woosim PORTI-S40 [$175 sold by manufacturer].
Purchase the Swiper1 Device at http://ClickandPledge.com. Your Click & Pledge account number is required to complete the transaction.
To sign up for a Click & Pledge account, please visit http://ClickandPledge.com/Apply/
Tags: swiper1signup, clickandpledge swiper 1 versus intuit.
Release date: April 11, 2014
- Enhancements to the Backup & Recovery
- Minor UI changes
- Support for Swiper1 Card Reader Version III
- Addition of Options (e.g. color, size, etc.) to products
- Salesforce Event Auto-Attendent kiosk mode
- Complete Swiper1 Settins & Store Backup
- UI & usability enhancements
- Bug fixes & improvements