SysAid MDM for Android extends asset management and help desk support capabilities to Android mobile devices. With its integration into SysAid’s Asset Management module, SysAId MDM allows OTA (Over-the-Air) management of all Android devices.
The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
Tags: asset management software , sysaid service desk , free mdm solution , mdm , mdm linux , sysaid free кодировка , free mdm devices , sysaid mdm , sysaid css