Tarantula FieldForce Solution is a SaaS based work order automation software for efficient management of field resources and real time data collection of field activities with Android based Smartphone & handheld devices. Gain Control, Visibility and Efficiency in your field operational business processes.
With FieldForce solution you can self configure work order forms for your business type, assign work orders to field user and track customer orders on the move while tracking field resources & work orders through intuitive maps and calendars.
• Easily create work order forms that can be used to capture land area, field service information, asset data, maintenance details, topography data, location pictures and much more.
• Provide accurate information to field user’s, wherever they in real-time. The field users can retrieve work orders on their smartphone, complete the assignment and submit the updates instantly.
• Make sure that your field supervisors are in control, get the information instantly and can better manage organisational resources.
Whether you own field resources or manage field staff, you can safeguard your infrastructure investments and build operational profitability with Tarantula FieldForce.
Features & Benefits
• Instant visibility on field resources, Field Staff Activity and Work Orders
• Gain realtime insights with instant updates from the field user
• Conveniently assign, track & locate field work orders
• Search & View assets, work orders on maps & team calendars
• Export work order data into excel or other business systems
• Control day to day field activities
• Automated process for controlled set of activities
• Efficient field users with FieldForce mobile app
• Contractors and vendors made accountable
• Geo-tagged photos as proofs for work order completion
• Increase speed to market
• Respond to market demands with a scalable & flexible system
• Instant work order assignment & data capture from the field
For more information, you can visit our website,-
Tags: apps de tarantula , fitness activities handheld devices
by Budi Setiawan
Jun 08, 2014 | "OK"