The Service Program is the leading QuickBooks add-on for today’s service businesses. If your company uses QuickBooks then you need this app! The Service Program app gives your company the capability to manage task/work orders, run routes, create route tickets for industries such as pool / spa service, lawn service, pest control, and more, map to the next route stop or work order, create invoices, lookup customer information and more!
Tasks and Work Orders:
• The office can create a work order, service tech syncs and completes it on his/her device
• Work Orders are color coded to show past due, current and future work
• Service Tech can map from his/her current location to the next work order
• Service tech may also enter a new work order on his/her phone
• Once the service tech completes the order and synchronizes remotely then the office can review the work prior to posting it into QuickBooks!
• When the work order gets completed and synched with the office the office can email the job completion to the customer
• If you have administrator rights you can see all open work orders for the entire company
Route based businesses:
• Enter a route schedule for a route tech/crew on your PC and it will be displayed on the route person’s phone
• Route cannot change their route schedule on the device. It can only be
changed on the PC
• Routes can map from one stop to another
• When a route arrives at a location they can enter the arrival time, work performed and completion time. They can also bill items to the route stop as well.
Industry specific tickets are also available:
• Pool companies can record chemical readings and additions, brushed, vacuumed and more
• Sanitation companies can record gallons pumped, dump location, etc
• If a route arrives at a location and needs to ask the office to do something they can enter a task right from their device. That task will be displayed on the office PC as well as the persons phone the task was entered for
• Once the route tickets are synced with the office you have the ability to email the customers who were service that day.
• Restrict what people can see on their device
• See customer information such as bill to/ship to, contact, phone, fax, email, etc.
• Map from where you are standing to that customer
• View Customer Equipment
• View Additional Contacts for the account
• View complete history of all work performed at the location
This app requires you to already have The Service Program desktop software (www.theserviceprogram.net) installed on your computer.
The Service Program is the perfect solution to handle your mobile service needs. It eliminates double-entry and need to print out work orders and route sheets.
"The Service Program"
Tags: stop app service programly