An “On-The-Go” Field Service Management Solution
Any phone, anywhere: make field service management a breeze with our mobile solution. You will be able to work tickets more quickly and save time with the business process automation components. In addition, you can work even when your device doesn't have connectivity.
Tigerpaw Mobile Features:
· Process Driven: With your daily agenda in hand, you will be able to efficiently complete each job, including the ability to begin travel, end travel/begin work, update work and finish each task. Each process is streamlined and includes business process automation components to provide more efficient field service management.
· Multiple Platform Support: Tigerpaw Mobile supports multiple platforms including Apple, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry devices, so users can work with their preferred device to complete their work no matter where they are.
· Occasionally Connected: No connection? No problem. Stay connected even when your device isn’t - all your work will automatically sync when you have connectivity, avoiding interruption during field service management.
· Eliminates Double Entry of Tasks: Create time logs and expenses created for travel time, as well as update service tickets and tasks, simplifying the field service management process. Deal with daily paperwork onsite versus coming back to the office, saving you administrative time every day.
· GPS integration: Tapping an address for a service order brings up your phone's navigation, making it easy to get to the customer - on time.
· Increased Communication: Contact the customer directly from the account view on your mobile device.
· Camera Support: Take pictures and attach them to your Tigerpaw tickets.
· Signature Capture: Clients can use their fingers to sign your service orders - allowing you to avoid conflict and get paid more quickly.
· Dispatch Board Integration: Always know exactly where your technicians are - right from the dispatch board.
(Keywords – Tigerpaw Mobile, Tigerpaw, field service management, service management, CRM)
Tags: tigerpaw, tiger paw theme icon, tigerpaw mobile, tiger paw, tigerpaw software, tiger paw icon for themes, tigerpaw mobile sucks, blogs on tigerpaw mobile, tigerpaw set up mobile.
If your device becomes disconnected, a message now displays the option to reconnect and continue working. Previously the (Loading) icon occasionally displayed indefinitely