Trip (PRO),Driving Diary
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Driving Diary for daily use and gas ecology mode shows you how mutch you car is spending gas. Trip help's you save money and keeps you trips in order.
Trip is easy to use just press Start before start drive and
when drive is ending press Stop. Trip(PRO) is officially Samsung certified application.
Trip PRO is using GPS or OBD2 EML327 (v1.5) Bluetooth module for measuing distance and speed. OBD2 (V1.5) module is not requred if you like just keep track you drives. OBD device need to be activate from settings and after that GPS is disabled. IN OBD MODE GPS IS ALWAYS DISABLED SO IT'S NOT TRAIN YOU BATTERY.
Basic features can be used with out OBD2 also. See feature list at bellow.
This is PRO version from Trip Driving Diary all features are actitive.
Features with GPS and OBD2
- Measuring Trip distance with GPS or OBD2
- Measures time and distance during phone calls
- Trip distance in either metric or imperial units
- Travel time
- Travel expenses. Has four different preset tariffs which can be adjusted
- Speed display while driving
- Average travel speed
- Possibility to finetune the travel distance calculation settings in PRO version
- Send travel history to e-mail, Facebook, SMS, etc..
- Name trips in history view
- GPS distance calibrate if needed
Feature with OBD (need you have EML327 Bluetooth OBD):
- Trip PRO supports EML372 Bluetooth OBD-II for reading
data directly from ECU
- ECO driving light Gree, Yellow, Red (Req MAF from car)
- Show fuel use L/100km (Req MAF from car)
- Fuel economy warning sound (Req MAF from car)
- Engine RPM and Coolant Temp
- OBD Measure calibrate possible if needed
- Remember last selected Bluetooth device
- User can modify what information is showed in front screen (ECO, L/100km, Temp,RPM)
Tags: eml372 bluetooth obdii, daily driving diary, travel fuel diary, trip pro supports eml372 bluetooth obdii.
Recently changed in this version:
Release note for Trip PRO v 1.582OBD
- Some bug fixes for smaller screen size devices
- New GPS engine and removed GPS calibration
- New dialog for MPG and fuel settings
- Diesel MPG measuring, experimental feature
- Checked engine coolant temperature measuring.
Measuring show directly values what ECU is giving out, in some cars temp show about 10 degree extra but it's is car ECU fault and Trip cannot do nothing this.
- OBD2 bluetooth update speed settings