Fully functional Trial version that allows up to 10 scans so you can test if your scanner is supported before buying. If you are buying a new scanner, we recommend the Plustek MobileOffice S400, as these drivers were provided by the manufacturer.
Convert your Android device to a document scanner. Use your USB scanner to scan single or multipage documents to PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP. Scan *directly* from Gmail, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, and many others. Share scanned documents directly through your normal share options such as Gmail, Skype, Evernote, Drive, Box, etc.
For unlimited scanning please purchase the premium version, Accusoft USB Scanner.
To scan while in Gmail, Evernote, Drive, etc, choose the option that would let you add from your camera, and Accusoft USB Scanner will show up in the list of choices. Select Accusoft USB Scanner, scan and save, and the document will be uploaded/attached automatically to your email, note or document.
For scanning from selected scanner models Accusoft USB Scanner uses backend libraries provided by SANE (http://www.sane-project.org). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2 with some exceptions as outlined here.
Added page rotate. Fixed resolution (DPI) in PDF and all image formats. Support for 8.5x14inch. Added delete current page. Improved older version of Brother DSmobile 600. Default save location changed. Fixed some other bugs.
Many speed, memory and file system improvements.
Added Plustek OpticSlim M12 support.
Added 70+ Epson scanners
- Support following scanners: Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100, Canon imageFORMULA P-150, older version of Brother DSMobile DS-600 (new version has a different chip set and is unsupported. Try it to see which version you have).
- Scanners calibration from Settings.
- Pinch zoom & pan.
- Resolution setting now snaps to multiples of 50 dpi.
- The displayed image will change to the latest scan.
- Thumbnails fixed on small displays.
- File name can be changed when Sharing.
Tags: bug plustek s400 , email , scanner trial for business , para que sirve un usb scanner , hp usb scanner , insanescanner could not open device