Note: this is an enterprise application that requires the Visual KPI Server. If you do not have the server installed, you can use our demo data (you will be prompted when you launch the app).
Regardless of the user’s location, they will get real-time access to role-based KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, trends and alerts in the palm of their hands. And unlike traditional business intelligence applications, Visual KPI leverages data from existing data sources without creating a new master source to manage and maintain.
- Energy & Utilities / Power Generation
- Process Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Data Centers / Critical Facilities
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- No screens to build or maintain – generated on-demand by the Visual KPI Server which is 100% data driven
- Focused on operational and other fast-moving data, including alerts when problems arise
- Lightweight analytics – pivot, sort, filter, ad-hoc trends
- Initial setup and ongoing maintenance is done in an easy-to-use rapid prototyping tool so there’s now code to write and deployment can be complete in less than a day
- Security inheritance which allows you to keep your existing corporate security policies intact
- Visual KPI Server integrates with most internal and external data sources including relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), streaming databases (OSIsoft PI, Rockwell FactoryTalk, Invensys Wonderware Historian (InSQL), GE Proficy, Etc.), complex event processing systems, line of business applications (ERP, supply chain, CRM, Etc.) and web services.
Download the FREE Visual KPI app from Transpara and get access your most important information on your Android device. If you don’t yet have a Visual KPI Server, please feel free to access our sample data (you will be prompted when you first launch the app).
For more information, please visit us at www.transpara.com
Tags: kpi, visual kpi, kpi widget, bi, k.p.i 10, mobi app kpi, kpi mobile applications, proficy kpi, kpi forme, kpis para adultos.