Welcome To Our Mobile App!
In February of 1991, Ken Berman, Cliff Sobin and Alan Gross established Berman, Sobin & Gross, LLP in Gaithersburg along with three other staff members. The firm grew to twelve attorneys, six offices and more than twenty staff. On January 1, 2009, the firm merged with Albertini & Darby, LLP, and Matt Darby joined the firm as a partner. The combined firm now has eighteen attorneys, and over thirty staff members dedicated to providing service to clients who are injured or have other specialized needs. The majority of our clients are Union members or their families.
We utilize modern technology combined with a structure that emphasizes the relationship of the individual client to their attorney in order to meet the high expectations that our clients deserve.
With our new mobile app, our firm can now communicate with our clients while their on the go.
• One-Touch Calling - get in-touch with our firm fast by clicking the call direct button.
• Appointment - make an appointment with one of our attorneys for a consultation.
• Witness Statement - record witness statements at the scene of the accident for possible evidence later.
• Accident Cam - document your case by taking photos of the accident scene.
• Law Updates - receive Push-Notification Messages on important legal changes in the industry.
• Legal NotePad - take notes about your case and send them electronically.
• Stay informed about the industry with our Workers Compensation blog!
from 6 reviews