100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Barbara Brown, PhD
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
Tags: total workplace performance apk, workload, strengthness workload, workload management in the workplace, personal workload management, task management for subordinate apk, manages workload performance review, work load, workload management tool, give examples for workload management.